Campbell Reproductive Biology Site
Endocrinology Suggested Readings-Site 14
- Robert E. Cleland 1983 Is plant development regulated by changes in
the concentration of growth substances or by changes in the sensitivity
to growth substances? Changes in hormone concentration are important, too.
- Anthony J. Trewavas 1983 Is plant development regulated by changes
in the sensitivity to growth substances? Sensitivity is the regulating
factor. TIBS 8:354-357.
- Robert J. Starling 1984 The question of plant hormone binding sites.
- K. Veluthambi and B. W. Poovaiah 1984 Calcium-promoted protein phosphorylation
in plants. Science 223:167-169.
- N. Kent Peters and JW Frost 1986 A plant flavone, luteolin, induces
expression of Rhizobium meliloti nodulation genes. Science 233:977-980.
© 1997 Kenneth L. Campbell